Micro Perfusion System MPS-X is designed for cell and tissue perfusion, especially for precise and gentle switching of liquids between different channels, up to eight channels. So, you can apply the perfusion system for continuous cultivation and flushing cells on a chip or in a cultivation chamber.
It can be operated in manual and programmable mode for the cell and tissue perfusion and allows to implement different arbitrary mixing ratios, e.g. for dose-response analyses. Thus, the perfusion system allows to implement perfusion or still use the fed-batch approach as in an automated as manual mode.
With the micro perfusion system MPS-X you can automatically transport the required medium to your culture or implement a complete buffer exchange without any cell or tissue perturbations. The perfusion system selects and mixes buffers, which flow into an attached cell-culture chamber or microfluidic chip. Further, you are not bound to a specific chip or chamber design and can attach the most suitable one.
Micro perfusion system consists of a Flow Switch Controller and the Perfusion Head PH-X. The manifold with the selected channel geometry in the Perfusion Head can be exchanged or used for several applications. Some geometries can be used with the same perfusion head.
Perfusion system can be remotely controlled from other instruments via TTL, RS232 and a script on a USB flash drive, so it can run automatically.
Applications of Micro Perfusion System MPS-X
- High-content screening of cell and tissue cultures
- Cross-interaction screening of medication and reagents
- Perfusion for organ-on-a-chip applications
- Environmental research on lethal living conditions
- Whenever it is important to apply or combine drugs and other substances carried by an interruption-free and stable throughflow, our system helps you to get better and more results. We carefully designed the system with the help of hydrodynamic simulations
Advantages of Micro Perfusion System MPS-X
- Establish and control your cell and tissue cultures with automated mode of the perfusion system!
- No peristaltic pumps necessary anymore. Reduced cell stress and higher viability of cell or tissue cultures.
- Laminar flow in the perfusion head.
- Interruption-free ultra-fast switching between all channels. Arbitrary mixing ratios allow to implement automated dose response measurements
- Simple scale-up for high-throughput screening, compact stackable modules
- Continuous supervision of the liquid flow due to transparent materials (gas inclusions, precipitations, contamination)
- Integrated fast temperature control
- Simple sterilisation (autoclaveable channel-layer)
- Simple scripting language for rapid protocol development and adaptations
- The perfused fluids can be recovered
- Reduced nucleation of air bubbles, because the liquids are pressurised
Further Product Information