- How to control fluids efficiently in a microchannel or microcapillary.
- What the differences are between pressure-driven and volume-driven flow control.
- How you can account for the effects of hydrostatic pressure on pressure-driven flow control in experiments.
- How to avoid air bubbles in microfluidic setups.
- Why should you not use high pressures in Microfluidics
Please subscribe – and you will get the link to our Guide in your confirmation email.
This Guide costs EUR 9.99 and is available free only for a short period of time you will receive it free of charge together with our newsletter (cancellation possible at any time).